HR Director (High-end Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1805340/001
Date posted 19 May 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-05-23 2022-07-18 retail Quezon City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Director (High-end Retail) job has become available at a high-end retail brand with stores all over the Philippines.
About the HR Director (High-end Retail) Role:
The HR Director (High-end Retail) will provide executive-level leadership and guidance to the organisation’s HR operations. You will be responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management and development goals.
Aligning of HR Strategy to Business Strategy
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define the organisation’s long-term mission and goals; identify ways to support this mission through cultural transformation and talent management
- Identify key performance indicators for the organisation’s human resource and talent management functions; assess the organisation’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics
- Develop with line managers HR strategies which consider immediate and long-term business requirements
Management of the Human Resources Team
- Provide guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues
- Draft and implement the organisation’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department
HR Management Policies and Practices
- Work closely with companies and departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement HR policies and procedures
- Research, develop, and implement competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programmes
Talent Management and Development
- Provide guidance to the Talent Acquisition Manager on strategies to find, select and recruit the best qualified people to join the group
- Provide direction and guidance to the Learning and Development Manager in setting the company’s training and development plans all aimed at strengthening the company’s values and capability to meet and exceed business objectives, as well as to increase the company’s leadership bench strength
Talent Welfare and Employee Relations
- Provide direction and guidance to the Talent Welfare Manager in developing and implementing policies that promote fair management practices and healthy working conditions
To succeed in this HR Director (High-end Retail) role, you must be able to ensure that the human resource programmes and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to the overall business.
- Bachelor’s degree and an active student leader in college
- Post-graduate study or diploma course related to HR is an advantage
- At least five years' solid HR experience in a management capacity
- Passion for business and people
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
- A team player with a sense of humour
This company carries a vision of a healthier world where people enjoy longer, richer, more fulfilling lives by taking control of their health.
If you are an experienced HR Director who is passionate about having a healthy lifestyle, this HR Director (High-end Retail) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasayDate posted: 28 June 2022An HR Business Partner (Mid/Night Shift) job has become available at a banking firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting Senior HR Advisor job has opened up at a company from the O&G/shared services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a global company in Makati. The HR Manager role will work together with Head of HR to administer HR processes and champion HR operations/employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 June 2022An HR Business Partner (IT) job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.