HR Business Partner (Mid/Night Shift)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vittoria Leuterio
Job Ref 1814620/001
Date posted 14 June 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-06-16 2022-08-13 not-for-profit-and-charities Pasay National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Business Partner (Mid/Night Shift) job has become available at a banking firm.
About the HR Business Partner (Mid/Night Shift) Role:
This role will be responsible for performing human resource administrative and analytical work particularly on labour relations and employee engagement activities; providing analysis on various HR programmes and initiatives; and other support required by the HR Manager on all employee-related matters.
- Manage the employee discipline process
- Provide counsel to employees regarding policies and programmes
- Develop and implement new policies, practices, and programmes to meet organisational needs
- Monitor conditions of employment and minimise industrial disputes
- Administer grievance procedures, mediation, conciliation, and arbitration proceedings, if needed
- Handle dismissal and NLRC cases
- Participate in and conduct legal, fiscal and procedural monitoring activities
- Design the structure of different employee engagement events according to learning objectives of the organisation which align with business strategy and corporate initiatives
- Continue to evolve strategies for driving employee engagement over time, to align with industry research and peer benchmarking, promote work life balance and to meet future varied needs of the varied employee base
- Act as generalist to cover other HR facets that will give service to employees such as general HR concerns
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Assist on various research projects and/or special projects
- Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by HR manager
To succeed in this HR Business Partner (Mid/Night Shift) role, you must have at least five years of related experience in labour relations and employee engagement or as a generalist.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent
- Direct experience in labour relations and employee engagement strategies and demonstrated abilities to move forward an agenda or initiative required
- Experience in BPO industry is an advantage
- Willingness to work in day, mid or night shift
- Should have a strong analytical, presentation, management and leadership skills
- Customer-centric to internal customers (employees)
- Possesses integrity and responsibility
- Should be proactive and able to work in a diverse environment and culture
- Should be creative, resourceful with a keen attention to detail
This company from the banking industry is expanding and has broad plans for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, including performance incentive packages await the successful candidate in this exciting HR Business Partner (Mid/Night Shift) role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a global company in Makati. The HR Manager role will work together with Head of HR to administer HR processes and champion HR operations/employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 June 2022An HR Business Partner (IT) job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading digital banking company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 June 2022An exciting HR Business Partner job opportunity has become available at a leading oil and gas company in Ortigas. The HR Business Partner role will coordinate with HR and business roles to provide professional HR counsel regarding talent management, organisational development and employee relations.