Assistant HR Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1825610/001
Date posted 13 July 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-07-14 2022-09-11 retail Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant HR Manager job has opened up at a luxury retail company. You will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.
About the Assistant HR Manager Role:
This role maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture, and its competition. You will also deliver HR talent strategies, devise innovative solutions, and advise on a wide spectrum of people issue by working with the key stakeholders in Paris, Regional and SEA, and India.
Stakeholders Management as HRBP Role
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Conducs effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Partner with the legal department as needed/required
Talent Acquisition and Development
- Partner with hiring managers to recruit and develop local team, including office and retail headcount planning, end-to-end recruitment process and to conduct training and orientation for new comers
- Work with hiring manager to review and align job description for every positions
- Provide the strategies approaches to attract motivate and retain talents. Provide advice on organisation structure, workforce planning and compensation and benefits policies
- School collaboration with universities, polytechnics, ITE for diverse office and retail internship programme
- Manage the retail leadership programme
Well-being and Employee Engagement
- Lead HR initiatives and programmes to position DIOR as an employer of choice
- Develop and deploy employee centricity and team engagement to drive performance and create a winning culture
- Organise staff engagement events
- Benchmark processes against best practices and implement continuous improvements
- Lead the HR initiative across SEA and India
- Manage the annual performance review and annual salary review & promotion cycles
- Work with head of departments to ensure timely submissions including appropriate justification for promotion recommendations
- Coach and provide guidance to managers on managing performance issues at all levels, including performance coaching, disciplinary action, performance improvement plans and provide support with staff exits when necessary
Compensation and Benefits
- Work with regional compensation and benefits on salary and benefits benchmarking exercises and surveys to establish and maintain a competitive reward structure
- Develop new, review and enhance existing reward policies to ensure compliance and relevance
- Be involved in budget preparation twice per year
- Monthly workforce statistic reports
- Forecast staff and event costs for budget and coordinate with the finance department to obtain the necessary approval for the budget.
- Ensure that vendors are compliance and good & service procured within the budget
- Provide timely costing forecast in a high quality, drive for cost saving activities.
- Any other tasks/projects initiated by manager, regional or Paris
To succeed in this Assistant HR Manager role, you must have experience working in luxury retail or hospitality and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor degree in related field in Human Resources/Business Management
- Minimum of eight years' relevant experience as an HR generalist or business partner
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking/planning and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in improvement projects, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent, customer oriented, attention to details, willing to learn and develop
- Ability to understand and manage cultural diversity of workforce and stakeholders
- Good team player, positive thinking, “can do” attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the luxury retail industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Assistant HR Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Assistant HR Manager (Luxury Retail) job has opened up at a luxury retail company. You will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 August 2022An Admin/Executive Assistant job has become available at a pharmaceutical and biofuel company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 10 June 2022An Executive/Admin Assistant job has become available to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the company executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 August 2022An HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Instructional Designer job has opened up in an expanding insurance firm.