Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1836150/001
Date posted 08 August 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-08-08 2022-10-07 pharmaceuticals Manila National Capital Region Ortigas PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Admin/Executive Assistant job has become available at a pharmaceutical and biofuel company.
About the Admin/Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be in charge of office management and assist the Country Director in managing daily schedule of activities and setting priorities to ensure they are on track towards meeting their goals.
- Serve as a point person for all departments, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication across all levels and facilitates alignment to the BU’s local and global mission
- Systematically manage national conference from sourcing venues, costing analysis, communications, travels, accommodation, materials and all related activities
- Be responsible for travels (local and international) of local associates as an authorised travel coordinator
- Be responsible for all customer-related sponsorships e.g travel arrangements, training, seminars and conventions
- Ensure timely preparation of e-proposals (office supplies, equipment, airfares, accommodations, venues, car repairs, etc.) for all purchase order requests
- Recommend policies and procedures for the continuous improvement of processes related to sales, and customer service
- Coordinate employees company car related concerns and other HR related concerns
- Develop accredited vendors to get the best deal for the company, ensure high quality products and services at the best possible cost
- Evaluate suppliers on multiple criteria (price, quality, service support, availability, reliability, etc.)
- Ensure all employees are complying with the company rules and regulations including ethics and compliance and external laws and regulations
- Manage daily schedule of activities of the Country Director including arranging travels, meetings, and booking appointments
- Assist the Country Director in handling incoming and outgoing correspondences with utmost sense of urgency, importance and confidentiality
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in handling sensitive information (e.g. confidential documents file, correspondences, etc.) to protect the image and business interests of the BU
- Oversee office administration while providing an extensive level of support to the senior level and to the whole business unit
- Maintain a systematic filing system for the BU
- Drive action plan for the improvement of admin processes in order to increase productivity in the workplace and to ensure that work is handled efficiently without the need for direct supervision
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies, fixed assets and ensure operation of office equipment
- Identify training needs of the associates especially for FF and provide recommendations to increase productivity and motivate them to perform their duties more effectively e.g excel, powerpoint, presentations skills, etc.
- Provide strong collaboration with local and international colleagues to prioritise integration related projects (e.g. pilot user account for testing EVO on business applications, local integration system access and office integration including purchasing of all related items/equipment)
To succeed in this Admin/Executive Role, you must have at least three years of relevant experience in administrative functions.
- Graduate of any four-year course preferably in BS administration
- Minimum of three years of experience in administrative functions
- Must be computer literate and can demonstrate advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology
- Ability to work independently and can work without supervision
- Ability to multitask with a high level of integrity, trust, and strong sense of loyalty
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing pharmaceutical and biotech company.
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Admin/Executive Assistant Role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services companies has just recently opened its doors for Payroll Manager job that would handle internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services company has just recently opened its doors to a Head of Talent Acquisition (VP Level) with extensive experience in talent acquisition with leadership expertise. This role will lead the recruitment team in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading insurance companies has just recently opened its doors for an HR Business Partner job opportunity which would handle critical facets of human resources.