Head of Centre of Excellence
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danielle Bill Salanio
Job Ref 1797540/001
Date posted 15 August 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 insurance Metro Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Centre of Excellence job has become available at an insurance company.
About the Head of Centre of Excellence Role:
The position is responsible for commissioning and overseeing the research, development and design of new HR policies and projects with the aim of introducing best practices and solutions for stakeholders across the organisation.
- Establish the rewards principle for the organisation that establishes the strategies for:
- Merit increase and salary adjustments
- Performance management systems
- Performance incentive schemes
- Succession development programmes
- Key and emerging talents programmes
- Manpower cost budgets
- Create a framework and design system for the readiness of the organisation for automation
- Create the total rewards policies and procedures
- Conduct job evaluation and market benchmarking for the organisation
- Establish the job bands and job family
- Establish the salary structure through market benchmarking
- Lead organisational development initiatives
- Establish the framework of the first strategic planning for the company
- Lead the functional/department manpower capacity planning and cost analysis
- Design and establish an HR strategic and operational model to serve not just HR support system but as a business partner for the Centre of Excellence
To succeed in this role, you must have the necessary experience to design and establish HR strategic and operational model to serve not just the HR support system but as business partner for the Centre of Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree, master's degree is a plus
- At least 10 years' relevant experience in research, development and design of new HR policies and projects with the aim of introducing best practices and solutions for stakeholders across the organisation
- Knowledge of different HR systems and must know how to design and create framework for new HR internal system
- Exposure to RPAs
- Extensive experience in merit increase and salary adjustments, performance management system, performance incentive schemes, succession development programme, key and emerging talents programme, manpower cost budget, to create the total rewards policies and procedures, as well as HR’s strategic and operational model
- Should be at an AVP level working in the finance or banking sector
This company is one of the leading insurance services in the Philippines and has been awarded across the globe.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast-growing, disruptive company that values self-development and career success. If you have the necessary skill and experience, this Head of Centre of Excellence role is for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services company has just recently opened its doors to a Head of Talent Acquisition (VP Level) with extensive experience in talent acquisition with leadership expertise. This role will lead the recruitment team in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading insurance companies has just recently opened its doors for an HR Business Partner job opportunity which would handle critical facets of human resources.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Head of HR job has become available at a major distribution company located at Ortigas, Pasig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Learning and Development Associate Director job has became available at a leading insurance company.