Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1814190/001
Date posted 30 August 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Executive/Admin Assistant job has become available to perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the company executives.
About the Executive/Admin Assistant Role:
The Executive/Admin Assistant role is in charge of managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, make travel and accommodation arrangements and schedule internal and external meetings with clients
- Coordinate regarding office meetings, travel reimbursements, and contracts
- Oversee office supply inventory, COVID and health supplies and company tokens
- Oversee maintenance of company cars and schedule of drivers
To succeed in this Executive/Admin Assistant role, you must be well organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Three to five years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant, Admin Assistant or similar role
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate with local and foreign nationals
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the global game of the financial services industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the key skills and experience and would want a career opportunity, this Executive/Admin Assistant role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services companies has just recently opened its doors for Payroll Manager job that would handle internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services company has just recently opened its doors to a Head of Talent Acquisition (VP Level) with extensive experience in talent acquisition with leadership expertise. This role will lead the recruitment team in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading insurance companies has just recently opened its doors for an HR Business Partner job opportunity which would handle critical facets of human resources.