Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1844240/001
Date posted 01 September 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-01 2022-10-31 health-and-safety Taguig National Capital Region Taguig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement) job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
About the Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement) Role:
The Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement) is mainly responsible for supporting the HR team in identifying, verifying, analysing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
- Develops process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency, lower costs and improve product quality
- Manages and leads the process team to achieve desired results
- Assists in development of new process capabilities
- Performs project management, analytics, and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved
- Coordinates with various teams to analyse project results and performance. Identifies and manages resources to deliver effective solutions
- Ensures that the team works in accordance with the approved company operating policies, procedures, practices and methods
To succeed in this Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement) role, knowledge in end-to-end HR processes and strong analytical skills are required.
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with course work in psychology, accounting, IT or a closely related field
- Must have at least two years of relevant experience
- Able to meet deadlines and should have strong analytical skills to troubleshoot existing problems
- Knowledge in end-to-end HR processes
- Project management experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent time management, organisational, and prioritisation skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Must be willing to work independently or in a team
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing healthcare facility company.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want an opportunity for growth, this Senior HR Lead (Technology and Process Improvement) role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist job opportunity has become available at a leading technology company in Ortigas. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist leads the end-to-end recruitment process from resource strategy planning to onboarding and hiring.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Learning and Development Associate Director job has became available at a leading insurance company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 30 September 2022An exciting Recruitment Supervisor job opportunity has recently become available at one of the world's leading IT consulting firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.