Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1832460/001
Date posted 07 September 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-16 2022-11-06 manufacturing-and-production Taguig National Capital Region Taguig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Supervisor job has become available at a highly reputable manufacturer.
About the HR Supervisor Role:
This HR Supervisor manages the overall HR functions, build, organise and develop HR processes across all departments and will shape HR strategy aligned to the business strategy and priorities taking internal analytics and external market trends, economic and political climate into account of researching.
- Ensure tailored recruitment and talent management activities through attract, select, integrate, and retain people with the aptitude and abilities to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Access and follow up with all performance appraise for all departments and work with line manager to create the training needs
- Analyse and create training plan and training budget to development employee performance and development
- Execute training plan and evaluate training effectiveness (if any)
- Record training activities and do the reports
- Monitor the training budget for employee services and employee engagement
- Execute disciplinary matters with related parties which is assigned by the HR Manager
- Create and build engagement activities and budget for years
- Implement the engagement activities as planned
- Build the process to maintain and measure the engagement activities
- Drive the communication channel of company which best practice to receive and respond to any employee concern
- Act as a contact point for both employees and line managers for HR related matters
- Manage data accuracy (attendance, OT, 201 files and so on) in HR systems for payroll and reports and resolve related issues where appropriate
- Manage employment flow of employee from joining to last employment dates (probation evaluation, employment letter, L&D, performance management) exit interviews
- Prepare internal and external reports on people
- Hold other projects or other assignments as and when required by the manager
To succeed in this HR Supervisor role, you should have experience working as a HR Lead/Supervisor and with strong knowledge in labour laws.
- Relevant qualifications and previous HR experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership/supervisory role
- Working knowledge of Philippine labour laws and employment regulations
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills (English and Tagalog), with the ability to formulate policies, procedures, reports, training documentation, and presentation materials
- Ability to engage with employees and across multiple stakeholders whilst respecting confidentiality
- Great organisational skills. Focused and diligent in the approach
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive in problem solving and issue management
- Strong computer and systems skills with proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel, with attention to detail
This highly reputable manufacturing company is aggressively growing and is in need of dedicated and sharp HR Supervisor who can help them achieve their desired growth.
If you are highly-driven, creative and passionate leader who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this HR Supervisor role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 06 September 2022An HR Supervisor job has become available at a highly reputable manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading insurance companies has just recently opened its doors for an HR Business Partner job opportunity which would handle critical facets of human resources.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting HR Manager job has become available at one of the well-known IT consulting firms in the market. This role requires extensive experience in all facets of human resources particularly in recruitment, ER/LR and learning development.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting HR Generalist job has just become available at one of the trusted banks in the Philippines. The job requires knowledge in all facets of HR with extensive experience as an HR Generalist.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Head of HR job has become available at a major distribution company located at Ortigas, Pasig.