Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danielle Bill Salanio
Job Ref 1832940/001
Date posted 20 September 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 banking Metro Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Generalist job has just become available at one of the trusted banks in the Philippines. The job requires knowledge in all facets of HR with extensive experience as an HR Generalist.
About the HR Generalist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with the Head of HR in managing all facets of HR. As an HR Generalist, you will be assigned to different areas of the department and propose improvements, strategies, and initiatives to make sure that the organisation is at par in the industry.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by ensuring engagement channels are utilised to build employer-employee trust and openness
- Be strategically involved in the recruitment and selection process. This includes identifying staff vacancies, improving/making the recruitment process more streamlined, and initiating talent attraction strategies, building healthy and quality candidate pipelines, in addition to the supervision or facilitation of employee hiring and onboarding
- Create strategic training and development plans to meet company goals and objectives, including training needs analysis, approval of the design, methods, and implementation of programmes
- Implement creative HR engagement strategies that are in line with the company vision and business goals
To be effective in this role, the HR Generalist must have a full grasp of the full employee cycle and understand the process of each HR facet.
- At least 10 years' extensive HR practice in a fast-paced environment, ideally with experience working in the banking industry
- Experience in building HR teams and creating and establishing HR policies and procedures
- Solid experience in employee relations, recruitment, talent development, and total rewards
- Able to work and collaborate with employees across all levels of the organisation
- Must be flexible and hands-on. Familiar with the dynamics within the banking sector
The successful candidate will be joining one of the most leading banks in the country.
If you have the passion for banking industry and building a great company culture, this HR Generalist position is perfect for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading financial services company has just recently opened its doors to a Head of Talent Acquisition (VP Level) with extensive experience in talent acquisition with leadership expertise. This role will lead the recruitment team in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 20 September 2022One of the world's leading insurance companies has just recently opened its doors for an HR Business Partner job opportunity which would handle critical facets of human resources.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting HR Manager job has become available at one of the well-known IT consulting firms in the market. This role requires extensive experience in all facets of human resources particularly in recruitment, ER/LR and learning development.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Head of HR job has become available at a major distribution company located at Ortigas, Pasig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 19 September 2022An HR Business Partner (Nightshift) job has become available, responsible for all HR-related operations of the Manila Managed Services team. This role is expected to align the workforce with local legislations and the culture of the organisation.