Head of Human Resources
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1855470/001
Date posted 28 September 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-09-28 2022-11-27 pharmaceuticals Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
About the Head of Human Resources Role:
The role is responsible for developing and implementing organisation-wide human resource strategy that aligns with the organisation's purpose and its current and long-term business objectives. You will also be responsible for advising the Philippines business leaders with the organisation's people and talent strategies by providing effective HR solutions and services.
- Understand key business strategies and the resulting HR implications to develop and implement HR plans accordingly
- Support driving HR strategy in the areas of talent management, employee development, culture and employee engagement, total compensation management, performance management, and effective compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Drive effective strategies and policies to strengthen Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the organisation
- Ensure effective compliance with employment legislation and support effective employee and labour relations by managing disputes, terminations and ensuring managers are clear on their responsibilities regarding people management
- Collaborate effectively with all HR COEs to ensure effective HR account management and align with finance and other support functions to ensure effective support of the businesses
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders and the HR community
- Drive continued transformation in HR operations by; identifying opportunities to improve and streamline HR related administration, processes and tools
- Lead an effective, focused and strong HR team by understanding their abilities and unique contributions and broadening their skill sets to be agile and prepared for future business requirements
- Provide sound financial stewardship, management and control
To succeed in this Head of Human Resources role, you must have a strong stakeholder management experience across all leaders in the Philippines while collaborating with the HR Team in APAC.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business or similar. Master’s degree is a plus
- Extensive years of progressive experience as an HR professional in multinational companies, of which a wealth of experience should have been gained in a leadership or managerial role
- Strong knowledge of functional and operational HR areas, such as compliance and regulatory affairs, recruitment, training, organisational development, employee relations, HR information systems, and project management
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, including communication, negotiation, motivation,and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively with all employees across all levels in order to achieve positive outcomes
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity.
If you are looking for a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together, this Head of Human Resources role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Employee Relations job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the employee relations functions for disciplinary and labour relations cases.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 October 2022An Admin/Executive Assistant job has become available at a pharmaceutical and biofuel company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.