HR System Administrator
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1863180/001
Date posted 17 October 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 utilities Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR System Administrator job has become available at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
About the HR System Administrator Role:
In this role, you will administer and maintain the company's learning management system (Cornerstone)
- Daily administration and maintenance of Learning Management System - Cornerstone
- Updates on all modules available in Cornerstone
- Collaborate with e-Learning team in Manila to quality check and improve work methods
- Create guidelines for Helpdesk in Manila and ensure they are always updated on support issues in Cornerstone
- Develop and maintain training programmes within scope
- Support implementation of any new modules in Cornerstone
- Support in system structure, training and competence processes and systems execution related to IFS Systems
- Assist in “HR Processes and Systems” globally with any system related task in Cornerstone or IFS HR modules
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
To succeed in this HR System Administrator Role, you must have extensive experience handling IT/ HRIS – ERP systems at an administrator level.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial psychology, HRIS administration/IT or any related field
- At least three years of experience with IT systems at administrator level, in HRIS – ERP systems
- In-depth knowledge of related ERP/HRIS, LMS (Learning Management) systems and related system/Microsoft tools
- Knowledge and experience in administrating, managing, understanding, execution of ERP, LMS systems and tools, database functionality maintenance and reporting tools
- Experience working in a multicultural and shared services environment is an advantage but not required
- Knowledgeable in managing own projects/scope of work with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes
- Willing to work on Mid-shift (Central Eastern Time)
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skills and experience and want an opportunity for growth, this HR System Administrator Role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 October 2022An HRIS Analyst job has become available at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A HR Business Partner job has become available, to connect the people-focused side of HR with the business side of the company to help reach their goals and objectives. You will be heavily involved in decision-making processes and work closely with managers to support all HR activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services) job has become available at a multinational company based in Makati.