Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1833540/001
Date posted 17 October 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational consultancy in Makati. The HR Manager role will integrate with the business in designing the talent acquisition, company policies and compensation management system.
About the HR Manager Role:
The HR Manager will work with talent attraction and management, organisational development, employee relations, compensation and benefits and business partnership with international stakeholders.
- Oversee all HR operations of the company
- Provide support on talent acquisition strategies, including workforce planning, hiring activities and onboarding process
- Review HR policies and programmes and update to align to business, people, and labour regulation needs
- Provide HR representation and management consulting in meetings and business discussions/review
- Look after client/employee onboarding and set up new entities in the organisation
- Guide leaders on employee relations matter and ensure the company is compliant with labour laws/regulations and ethics and compliance policies
- Review and approve payroll process and ensure compliance to statutory and company-initiated pay and benefits policies
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must have experience as a consultant, and is able to work in a plug and play environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent
- More than 10 years of HR experience, ideally with an international company
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict, strong influence skills and the ability to drive change in the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with management team and to coach and influence decision making of leaders
- Strong results orientation; history of delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to help define, translate and execute on an organisation’s strategy
- Excellent communication and listening skills
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the professional services industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this HR Manager role is for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A HR Business Partner job has become available, to connect the people-focused side of HR with the business side of the company to help reach their goals and objectives. You will be heavily involved in decision-making processes and work closely with managers to support all HR activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services) job has become available at a multinational company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 October 2022An HRIS Analyst job has become available at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.