Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1871870/001
Date posted 07 November 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 health-and-safety Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor job has opened up at a healthcare facility.
About the Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor Role:
The Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor is accountable for scheduling, real time adherence, forecasting and analysis, reporting and managing staffing to client delivered volumes.
- Present a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly reports including revenue reports
- Ensure that policies for scheduling are followed and provide recommendations (based on forecasting and trending analysis), on FTE hiring for various lines of business (LOBs), across sites as well as conduct head count production analysis
- Ensure the Three Cs of Strategic Workforce Planning Are in Place: Capability - Do they have the workforce skills/experience to achieve the business strategy? Capacity - Do they have the required capabilities in the right locations? Cost - Are they effectively managing workforce cost?
- Partner with finance in ensuring the charge rates in the tool are updated. Specific roles and responsibilities may include but not limited to the following: Work Force
- Plan, PNL analysis and cost management reports, Verint variance analysis and reporting, Seat Management and allocation, reporting and other ad hoc reports
To succeed in this Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor Role, you must have extensive working knowledge and technical understanding of Workforce or Resource management principles, concepts, and practices preferably within BPO Industry.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working knowledge and technical understanding of workforce or resource management principles, concepts and practices preferably within the call center, business process outsourcing or customer service industry
- Three to four years' of supervisor/team lead/people management experience is desired
- Four to six years data analytics experience required
- Deep to expert knowledge in the following: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA, VB.Net, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including face-to-face presentations
- Experience in business writing (process documentation) and providing training based on your documentation
- Readiness to work the graveyard shift
- Effective oral/written communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical Skills
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing healthcare facility.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Workforce Analyst Senior Supervisor Role is for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 06 December 2022A compelling Senior Manager, Recruitment (Sales Distribution) job has newly become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Talent Management Officer job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of business partnership and talent management in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Learning and Development Business Lead - AVP job has opened up in a leading bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.