Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1863940/001
Date posted 08 November 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services) job has become available at a multinational company based in Makati.
About the Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services) Role:
The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organisational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or speciality group regarding key organisational and management issues
- Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally
To succeed in this Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services) role, you must have strong experience in leading managers of the division. You must have an extensive experience in creating, formulating and implementing organisational development plans, talent management and identify gaps in succession planning.
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 18 years' HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR exposure
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certifications is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
This is a leading company in its industry, a well known company that needs no introduction. Joining this company is a no-brainer as its presence continuously expands and grows in the market.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, this Chief HR Officer (CHRO - Financial Services) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 16 October 2022An exciting Chief HR Officer (CHRO) job has become available at a multinational company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 October 2022A compelling Learning and Development Principal job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022A Senior Training Specialist job has become available at a healthcare facility company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Employee Relations job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the employee relations functions for disciplinary and labour relations cases.