Sr. HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1872130/001
Date posted 08 November 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-11-18 2023-01-07 human-resources-and-personnel Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.
About the Sr. HR Business Partner Role:
This is an opportunity for a Sr. HR Business Partner responsible for all HR-related operations to align the workforce with local legislations and the culture of the organisation.
- Create goals and strategies to help meet business objectives and communicates the strategies to BPs and/or RBPs
- Manage performance of HR Business Partners to deliver results
- Coach HR Business Partners to ensure achievement of customer focused HR commitments
- Bring together and anticipate business implications of group decision/directions and aligns with business leaders to achieve win-win results for the customer
- Negotiate with SLT leaders and brokers horizontal interdependence to effect results for the organisation
- Use deep understanding of client system/business drivers and identify HR strategies relevant/applicable to the client system and aligned with overall corporate strategic directions to drive results
- Contribute to strategic direction by influencing and empowering Group Head level decisions and architecting HR systems to support these directions
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 10 years' experience in a fast-paced and digital organisation.
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Business competency
- Strong sense of cultural awareness
- Ability to plan and manage change within the organisation
- Data-driven approach
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the global game of the telecommunications field. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the key skills and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Sr. HR Business Partner role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Talent Management Officer job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of business partnership and talent management in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Employee Relations job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the employee relations functions for disciplinary and labour relations cases.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Learning and Engagement Officer job has become available in corporate banking in Taguig. This role will ensure training effectiveness and suggest improvements, facilitate and launch programmes and initiatives on employee engagement.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available to lead the talent acquisition function, create hiring practices and streamlines processes, scale and ramp up the site for the function.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 06 December 2022A compelling Senior Manager, Recruitment (Sales Distribution) job has newly become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.