Head of Employee Relations
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1875940/001
Date posted 21 November 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 human-resources-and-personnel Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Employee Relations job has become available in consumer banking in Taguig. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the employee relations functions for disciplinary and labour relations cases.
About the Head of Employee Relations Role:
The Head of Employee Relations will handle case management, labour relations, and governance.
- Implement Code of Discipline and Ethics (CODE) in compliance with due process and provides advice to various units on matters pertaining to the CODE and HR-related policies
- Handle administrative investigations and course of action for reported cases
- Discuss details of the incident with the Line Manager and provide advice
- Be the point of contact for incident reports, notice to explains, notice for clarification hearing and conduct administrative hearing
- Conduct deliberation meeting and act as the Secretariat to both Hearing and CODE Committees
- Liaise and discuss key points gathered during the Hearing Committee meeting
- Draft and finalise case summaries after consolidating the inputs which shall contain but not limited to the following key points: summary of the incident, undisputed facts and evidences gathered, alleged violations against the CODE, explanation of employee
- Provide advice and counsel managers, supervisors and staff regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws; including the conduct of orientation/seminars on labour standards and labour relations, as needed; render and issue advisory and opinions on employees and line manager’s queries regarding labour laws, rules and regulations and other employment issues
- Ensure that the disciplinary actions on cases and labour relation matters are compliant with the bank’s policies/guidelines and labour laws
- Develop programmes on how to address the bank’s pressing and critical labour relations concerns based on the appreciation of available statistical records
- SENA cases - represent the bank in SENA cases and submits a recommendation to HR Head on the proper course of action
- Review current employee relations policies, processes and procedures and recommends revisions, if necessary; likewise assists in the review of various HR policies (processes and templates) and provides advice on labour and/or legal implications
- Ensure that all employee relations-related policies and procedures are properly documented
- Document standard operating procedure or service level agreement relating to employee relations and its interaction with other units; submit timely reports to internal and external clients
- Review DOSRI cases and provides advice on the appropriate course of action
- Analyse statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as case trackers, etc., and submit recommendations on programmes, interventions required or needed if any
- Track and monitor restitution cases and takes appropriate course of action
- Render and issue advisory and opinion on employees and line manager’s queries regarding labour laws, rules and regulations and other employment issues
- Review all new laws, PDs, labour advisories and submits a recommendation on how it shall be implemented
If you have expertise on employee relations and labour laws, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Graduate of psychology, social science or a related course
- Law degree is preferred but not required
- At least 10 years of experience in employee relations
- Five years in a managerial or leadership role
- Labour law practice is preferred
- Organised and able to communicate with various levels within the organisation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in consumer banking. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this Head of Employee Relations role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Sr. HR Business Partner job has become available, to lead a team of HR Business Partners to support customer-focused commitments for operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Learning and Engagement Officer job has become available in corporate banking in Taguig. This role will ensure training effectiveness and suggest improvements, facilitate and launch programmes and initiatives on employee engagement.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A Talent Acquisition Manager job has become available to lead the talent acquisition function, create hiring practices and streamlines processes, scale and ramp up the site for the function.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 September 2022An exciting Head of Human Resources job has become available at a global healthcare leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting HR Operations Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational software company based in Taguig. This is an individual contributor role, wherein you will be needed to help the day-to-day HR operations.