Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1875320/001
Date posted 22 November 2022philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 manufacturing-and-production Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Supervisor job has become available at a manufacturing company.
About the HR Supervisor Role:
This HR Supervisor manages the overall HR functions across all departments and will shape HR strategy aligned to the business strategy.
- Ensure tailored recruitment and talent management activities
- Monitor the training and employee engagement
- Execute disciplinary matters with related parties
- Create and implement engagement activities
- Act as a contact point for both employees and line managers for HR-related matters
- Manage data accuracy (attendance, OT, 201 files and so on) in HR systems for payroll and reports and resolve related issues where appropriate
- Manage employment flow of employee from joining to last employment dates (probation evaluation, employment letter, L&D, performance management) exit interviews
- Hold other projects or other assignments as and when required by the manager
To succeed in this HR Supervisor role, you should have experience working as a HR Lead/Supervisor/Generalist and with strong knowledge in payroll, employee relations, and labour relations.
- Relevant qualifications and previous HR experience
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in HR, psychology, or any related field
- Preferably with demonstrated experience in a leadership/supervisory role
- Working knowledge of Philippine labour laws and employment regulations
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to formulate policies, procedures, reports, training documentation, and presentation materials
- Ability to engage with employees and across multiple stakeholders whilst respecting confidentiality
- Great organisational skills. Focused and diligent in the approach
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive in problem solving and issue management
- Strong computer and systems skills with proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel, with attention to detail
This manufacturing company is aggressively growing and is in need of dedicated and sharp HR Supervisor who can help them achieve their desired growth.
If you are highly driven, creative and a passionate leader who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this HR Supervisor role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.