Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1835140/001
Date posted 03 January 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-01-03 2023-03-04 oil-and-gas Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Compensation and Benefits Specialist job has opened up at a unique and growing company in the O&G/drilling industry.
About the Compensation and Benefits Specialist Role:
In this role, you will be in charge in handling the overall compensation/payroll and benefits administration.
- Administer/process payroll and governmental mandatory computation, reporting and remittances
- Act as the resource person in terms of payroll processing in coordination with the payroll provider
- Compute benefits claims and certifications related to SSS, HDMF, Philheatlh and related governmental bodies
- HMO and Group Life Accident Insurance process administration including, but not limited to, reimbursement/claims processing, enrolment and deletion, employee matters, coordination with broker and other related function
- Assist in the implementation of legislations of work conditions, in relation to Occupational Health and Safety
- Promote and lead health and wellness programmes in lieu of engagement and lead engagement activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function
- Advise on applicable wages, remuneration and benefits in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction
- Manage and maintain employee records and employee movement in the ERP system from hire to retire
- Update employee movement details such as promotion, regularisation, separation, etc.
- Manage data reporting and analysis of employment data and movement and translating this data into action
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation
- Support in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labour relations management
- Support in determining and recommendatory employee relations and engagement practices necessary to achieve employee-employer relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation in accordance to business need
- Conduct the Separation Process such as exit interview, clearance processing, final pay claims and computation, issuance of certification and relevant documents
- Support in local administrative duties, communication and documentation related to work responsibilities
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time
To succeed in this Compensation and Benefits Specialist role, you will need at least five years of relevant experience and knowledge and experience in systems and data management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field with at least five years of solid and relevant experience
- Experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage but not required
- In-depth knowledge of Payroll and Benefits facilitation and administration
- Knowledge of local law legislations and its related implementation
- Proficiency in data analytics and has the ability to translate data into action
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of HR/ERP, Payroll systems and Microsoft tools
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company for O&G/drilling industry.
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Compensation and Benefits Specialist role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 January 2023A Talent and Development Specialist job has become available at an oil and gas company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 January 2023A compelling Technical Recruiter job has recently become available for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading Financial Services companies has just recently opened up an Instructional Designer job to create new training materials for the organization.