Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Franco Macabasco
Job Ref 1877680/001
Date posted 20 January 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-01-27 2023-03-21 insurance Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An incredible Executive Assistant job has available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
A combination of organisational and good set of communication skills will help the candidate to be successful in this job. The role will be directly reporting to the CEO of the company and support their day-to-day activities especially with schedule management, communications across internal and external stakeholders, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, keeping track of the records and files as well as providing support in tools and system management.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage the CEO calendar and set up meetings, make travel and accommodation arrangements and schedule internal and external meetings with clients
- Coordinate regarding office meetings, travel reimbursements, and contracts
- Oversee office supply inventory, COVID and health supplies and company tokens
- Demonstrate good organisational skills in supporting senior leaders with their day-to-day activities
- Handle mode of communications such as emails, phones, calendars, and diaries
- Handle correspondences on behalf of the CEO
- Create presentations minutes for meetings, draft memorandum and be familiar with other corporate documents
- Establish good relationships with other departments and other executives in the organisation as well as external stakeholders
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of creating itineraries, flight, and accommodation requirements, in relation to business travel for the CEO
- Conduct training with other EAs in relation to good and quality delivery of tasks assigned to them to achieve service excellence
- Identify key factors that would help other EAs in improving the quality of work and create an opportunity to broaden the EA community
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you must be well organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- At least five years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant, Admin Assistant, or a similar role
- Background in working for, or with senior managers or CEO of foreign nationality
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate with local and foreign nationals
- Must be highly organised and can effectively sort items that need prioritisation
- Must be able to represent the CEO on their behalf at all levels in the organisation
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office especially in documents and presentations with good numerical skills
- Must always uphold and respect confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and dedication to work hours
- Must work well with other colleagues across all departments in the organisation
- Experience and exposure to an international financial institution is highly desirable
Joining this established company is a no-brainer. The successful candidate will be joining a renowned organisation that leads in the insurance industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Executive Assistant role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 09 January 2023A compelling Learning and Development Principal job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 January 2023A compelling Technical Recruiter job has recently become available for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading Financial Services companies has just recently opened up an Instructional Designer job to create new training materials for the organization.