Talent Management Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1872450/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 telecommunications Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Talent Management Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
About the Talent Management Manager Role:
The Talent Management Manager is responsible for co-leading the talent growth strategies focused on the design, development, and delivery of high-impact talent initiatives in the areas of performance enablement, careers, and talent mobility.
- Develop and implement integrated talent management strategies (i.e. performance enablement, careers, and talent mobility) in close collaboration with HR business partner teams and other COE heads
- Drive the necessary processes, systems, and culture to ensure that there is an environment where employees can perform their best and improve their performance, can be provided mobility opportunities, own their careers, and where the company has the necessary talent now and in the future to meet its strategic goals
- Refine company-wide talent management processes and approaches that will enable the HRBP teams to proactively manage the needs of evolving talent
- Introduce best practices including innovative and practical talent solutions that help drive organisational excellence in the dynamic, rapidly changing business environment
- Oversee insighting, defining, and developing talent-related metrics to measure the success and impact of talent management on the organisation’s performance
- Partner with stakeholders (business leaders, HRBPs, COE heads, etc.) to create impactful communications involved in the design and delivery of talent management initiatives (performance, careers, and talent mobility) for managers and employees
To succeed in this Talent Management Manager role, you must have extensive experience in talent management, succession planning, and talent initiatives.
- Minimum of five years of expertise in talent management
- Bachelor’s degree holder in psychology, management, human resources of any related field
- Preferably candidates from a digital and fast-paced organisation
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical skills
The successful candidate will be joining a leading telecommunications company.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Talent Management Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Leadership Development Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the leading and well-established telecommunications company in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 January 2023A Talent and Development Specialist job has become available at an oil and gas company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 03 January 2023An OD Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.