HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1896090/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 fmcg Luzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available in an FMCG company. This role will provide insights and recommendations on talent, leadership, and organisational capability to deliver business results.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this role, you will act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of assigned accounts (e.g. business units for commercial, sites for manufacturing) to people and culture (corporate P&C) for the creation of programmes and interventions that will help drive the people agenda required to deliver the business strategy.
- Monitor key indicators, identify areas of opportunity, and facilitate the development of related action plans to drive organisational effectiveness
- Execute policies and programmes in relation to the business strategy and direction of assigned accounts
- Coordinate strategy discussions and decision-making of account leadership team as well as other people leaders in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating P&C policies and programmes to ensure relevance to the assigned account
- Partner with other P&C business partners and cross-functional teams in P&C (i.e. Centres of Expertise or COE) in developing and delivering best practices and strategic programmes to one’s assigned accounts as aligned with the P&C strategy and objectives
- Identify capability gaps, anticipates people and culture concerns, and advises one’s assigned accounts’ heads and leadership team on how to bridge gaps and maximise organisational effectiveness.
- Conduct talent acquisition and onboarding activities for critical roles in one’s assigned SBU/BUs and other roles in one’s accounts in partnership with COE for Commercial accounts or site P&C for manufacturing sites and operations
- Provide guidance in workforce planning, org restructuring/transformation, and succession planning to ensure that people are well-managed and maximised based on the long-term plans of one’s assigned accounts
- Drive the implementation of Performance Management System (PMS) to all assigned business units in partnership with the Corporate Org Development team
- Manage year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development, and succession plans for one’s assigned accounts
- Conduct/provide support in the job design and evaluation program to ensure consistency and equity across business units
- Co-design and execute with the Learning and Development (L&D) team and Functional Capability Managers for SBU/BU functional programmes based on the relevant learning needs of the BU
- Manage disciplinary cases from one’s assigned units to help resolve them by working with P&C COE and legal and compliance team, if needed and conducts investigation as necessary
- Act as a subject-matter expert on P&C policy interpretation and as a consultant to one’s assigned account’s leadership team and people leaders
- Cascade policies related to P&C policy compliance and guidelines in alignment with the P&C COE team
- Monitor compliance of one’s assigned accounts with government regulatory requirements and reports such as DOLE reportorial requirements, termination report, among others
- Support the implementation of corporate and SBU/BU or manufacturing site-wide rewards and recognition programmes with help from the strategic C&B team
- Establish change management plans for organisational changes and support to business changes
- Help business leaders with change management initiatives and build organisational capabilities that will support business strategy in collaboration with the L&OD team
- Act as a change agent in helping to execute change strategy and securing buy-in from people leaders
- Participate in the development and standardisation of people and culture policies, guidelines, processes, and tools to be executed at the BU level for commercial accounts or site level for manufacturing operations and sites
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role, you must have experience establishing HR processes on start-up companies.
- Graduate of psychology, behavioural sciences, business administration, or any related course
- At least five years of relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Preferred experience working in FMCG and manufacturing
- Willing to be based in Ortigas and travel around Luzon
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in FMCG and Manufacturing. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this HR Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Sr. HR Business Partner job has just become available at an FMCG company. This role will lead insights and recommendations on talent, leadership, and organisational capability to deliver business results.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting HR Business Partner (Manager) job has become available at a global energy company with PH office located at Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting HR Manager job has become available in a leading e-commerce and sports company in BGC, Taguig. This role handles responsibilities across the HR areas by ensuring quality conditions of employment and creating good human relations in the workplace.