Senior HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1872130/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 human-resources-and-personnel Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior HR Business Partner job has become available to lead a team of HR Business Partners in supporting customer-focused commitments for operations.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
This is an opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to be responsible for all HR-related operations and align the workforce with local legislations and the culture of the organisation.
- Create goals and strategies to help meet business objectives and communicates the strategies to BPs and/or RBPs
- Manage performance of HR Business Partners to deliver results
- Coach HR Business Partners to ensure achievement of customer focused HR commitments
- Bring together and anticipate business implications of group decision/directions and aligns with business leaders to achieve win-win results for the customer
- Negotiate with SLT leaders and brokers horizontal interdependence to effect results for the organisation
- Use deep understanding of client system/business drivers and identify HR strategies relevant/applicable to the client system and aligned with overall corporate strategic directions to drive results
- Contribute to strategic direction by influencing and empowering Group Head level decisions and architecting HR systems to support these directions
To succeed in this Senior HR Business Partner role, you will need to have at least 10 years' experience in a fast-paced and digital organisation.
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Business competency
- Strong sense of cultural awareness
- Ability to plan and manage change within the organisation
- Data-driven approach
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the global game of the telecommunications field. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the key skills and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Senior HR Business Partner role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu ProvinceDate posted: 06 January 2023An exciting HR Officer (Cebu-Based) job has become available in a leading oil and gas company in Cebu. This role is directly responsible for the overall administration and coordination of HR in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 06 December 2022A compelling Senior Manager, Recruitment (Sales Distribution) job has newly become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent insurance companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 30 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a healthcare/pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 January 2023A compelling Technical Recruiter job has recently become available for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 January 2023One of the world's leading Financial Services companies has just recently opened up an Instructional Designer job to create new training materials for the organization.