Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1832460/001
Date posted 07 February 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-02-16 2023-04-08 manufacturing-and-production Taguig National Capital Region Taguig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An HR Supervisor job has become available at a highly reputable manufacturer.
About the HR Supervisor Role:
This HR Supervisor manages the overall HR functions, build, organise and develop HR processes across all departments and will shape HR strategy aligned to the business strategy and priorities taking internal analytics and external market trends, economic and political climate into account of researching.
- Ensure tailored recruitment and talent management activities through attract, select, integrate, and retain people with the aptitude and abilities to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Access and follow up with all performance appraise for all departments and work with line manager to create the training needs
- Analyse and create training plan and training budget to development employee performance and development
- Execute training plan and evaluate training effectiveness (if any)
- Record training activities and do the reports
- Monitor the training budget for employee services and employee engagement
- Execute disciplinary matters with related parties which is assigned by the HR Manager
- Create and build engagement activities and budget for years
- Implement the engagement activities as planned
- Build the process to maintain and measure the engagement activities
- Drive the communication channel of company which best practice to receive and respond to any employee concern
- Act as a contact point for both employees and line managers for HR related matters
- Manage data accuracy (attendance, OT, 201 files and so on) in HR systems for payroll and reports and resolve related issues where appropriate
- Manage employment flow of employee from joining to last employment dates (probation evaluation, employment letter, L&D, performance management) exit interviews
- Prepare internal and external reports on people
- Hold other projects or other assignments as and when required by the manager
To succeed in this HR Supervisor role, you should have experience working as a HR Lead/Supervisor and with strong knowledge in labour laws.
- Relevant qualifications and previous HR experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership/supervisory role
- Working knowledge of Philippine labour laws and employment regulations
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills (English and Tagalog), with the ability to formulate policies, procedures, reports, training documentation, and presentation materials
- Ability to engage with employees and across multiple stakeholders whilst respecting confidentiality
- Great organisational skills. Focused and diligent in the approach
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive in problem solving and issue management
- Strong computer and systems skills with proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel, with attention to detail
This highly reputable manufacturing company is aggressively growing and is in need of dedicated and sharp HR Supervisor who can help them achieve their desired growth.
If you are highly-driven, creative and passionate leader who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this HR Supervisor role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Randell Jay Urian
+63 917 874 5423
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu ProvinceDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting HR Manager (Cebu-Based) job opportunity has become available at a manufacturing company in Cebu. This role will handle all aspects of HR such as talent acquisition and retention, performance management, employee relations, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, training, and development.
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 16 March 2023An HR Supervisor job has become available for an experienced HR supervisor to handle accurately recording hours, managing payroll, compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment and employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Manager (Mandarin-Speaking) job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.