Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1872380/001
Date posted 15 February 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-02-16 2023-04-16 telecommunications Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An OD Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
About the OD Manager Role:
The OD Manager is responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and re-engineering opportunities.
- Ensure change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor
- Support key initiatives for CM and OD based on top-down imperatives to drive value for the business
- Navigate the organisation and mobilise HR resources to deliver strategy/standards for key initiatives
- Assist selection of key strategic partners/vendors to drive impact and benefits realisation
- Work with HR and leaders on select BU projects to deliver required CM and OD support
- Ensure engagements with external consultants are carried out as planned, and evaluates their effectiveness towards the achievement of defined goals
- Provide input for hypotheses development on CM and OD-related concerns
- Develop/buy standardised, high-quality innovative products/tools/other technology to enable HR and leaders when it comes to CM and OD
- Analyse trends and data to identify actionable people insights specific to function; ensure all people decisions in function are based on data
- Lead the integrated assessment of the overall effectiveness and impact of COE interventions vis-a-vis strategic HR/business objectives
- Manage the role evaluation process (from evaluation to creation/updating of job profiles)
To succeed in this OD Manager role, you must have extensive experience in OD and change management in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of five years of expertise in OD and change management
- Bachelor’s degree holder in psychology, management, human resources of any related field
- Preferably candidates from a digital and fast-paced organisation
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical skills
The successful candidate will be joining a leading telecommunications company.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this OD Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Randell Jay Urian
+63 917 874 5423
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023An OD Manager job has become available at a leading corporate/consumer banking company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) job opportunity has become available at a leading telecommunications company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 February 2023An exciting Change Management Business Partner job opportunity has become available at a leading telecommunications company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 January 2023A Talent Management Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.