HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danielle Bill Salanio
Job Ref 1908410/001
Date posted 28 February 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-02 2023-04-29 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Country's leading insurance company just opened up a new HR Business Partner role where you will have the chance to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive business performance and develop talent. As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to the business, managing employee relations, and delivering high-quality HR solutions that support the organisation's goals.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this critical role, you will be in charge of the overall management and development of all aspects of HR in the company's new business unit.
- Drive company culture to improve overall organisational effectiveness and development, reflected in the overall employee experience
- Serve as a link between management and employees by ensuring engagement channels utilised to build employer-employee trust and openness
- Be strategically involved in the recruitment and selection process. This includes identifying staff vacancies, improving/making the recruitment process more streamlined, and initiating talent attraction strategies, building healthy and quality candidate pipelines, in addition to the supervision or facilitation of employee hiring and onboarding
- Create strategic training and development plans to meet company goals and objectives, including training needs analysis, approval of the design, methods, and implementation of programmes
- Implement creative HR engagement strategies that are in line with the company vision and business goals
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role, you must be flexible and open to doing both the operational and strategic aspects of HR.
- At least 15 years' extensive HR practice in a fast-paced environment, ideally with experience working in an insurance company
- Experience in building HR teams and creating and establishing HR policies and procedures particularly with C&B
- Solid experience in employee relations, recruitment, talent development, and total rewards
- Ability to work and collaborate with employees across all levels of the organisation
- Must be flexible and hands-on. Familiar with the dynamics within a start-up organisation
The successful candidate will be joining a leader in the local start-up scene.
If you have the passion for fintech organisations and building a great company culture, this HR Business Partner position is perfect for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Danielle Bill Salanio
+63 2 8841 9348
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 16 March 2023An HR Supervisor job has become available for an experienced HR supervisor to handle accurately recording hours, managing payroll, compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment and employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Manager (Mandarin-Speaking) job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) job opportunity has become available at a leading telecommunications company in Makati.