Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1899210/001
Date posted 08 March 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-14 2023-05-07 fmcg Makati National Capital Region Makati PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting HR Manager (Mandarin-Speaking) job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
About the HR Manager Role:
The HR Manager is in charge of developing and implementing HR operations, supporting business and company objectives, work culture, and talent management in order to cope with company’s growth.
- Set up recruitment plan, implement and evaluate tools result in order to recruit high-calibre staff and meet business requirements
- Ensure a consistent approach to employees
- Monitor condition of employment and disciplinary codes
- Set up HR objectives, cascade down into department and individual objectives and KPIs
- Train, develop and coach HR team to ensure their objective’s achievement
- Be responsible for agreement with HRD/BOD on department structure as well as manning relating to company’s succession needs
- Prepare budget, plan with HRD/BOD to ensure staff has adequate training, benefit to fulfil their job, right of human. Monitor an appropriate system of performance assessment relating to staff working objective as well as identify career development and future training needs
- Ensure local payroll administration to be accurate and timely, maintain relationships with local government official and community
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must have experience with start up companies and strong background on HR as a generalist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field with a minimum of five years' direct work experience in HRM
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Mandarin/Fukien due to the nature of the role
- Professional/technical competencies
- Knowledge of local labour and labour practices
- Knowledge and good understanding of human resources management concepts, philosophies and principles, experience in tech/non-tech recruitment, employee training and development, compensation, benefit and relevant programmes
The successful candidate will join a unique and growing company that leads in e-commerce, sports and leisure. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this HR Manager role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Camille Joy Isidro
+63 2 8841 9384
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting HR Manager (Mandarin-Speaking) job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Sr. HR Business Partner job has just become available at an FMCG company. This role will lead insights and recommendations on talent, leadership, and organisational capability to deliver business results.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LuzonDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting HR Business Partner job has just become available in an FMCG company. This role will provide insights and recommendations on talent, leadership, and organisational capability to deliver business results.
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.