HR Business Partner (Organisational Development)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Joy Isidro
Job Ref 1902350/001
Date posted 08 March 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-14 2023-05-07 telecommunications Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) job opportunity has become available at a leading telecommunications company in Makati.
About the HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) Role:
The HR Business Partner is in charge of developing and implementing HR operations, supporting business and company objectives, work culture, and talent management in order to cope with company’s growth. This role oversees project and impact delivery, knowledge building and sharing, and rigorous data analyses and insighting.
- Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisational structures
- Ensure projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor
- Work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees
To succeed in this HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) role, you must have experience in a fast-paced environment and the drive to influence organisational dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field with a minimum of 10 years' direct work experience
- Professional/technical competencies
- Knowledge and good understanding of human resources management concepts, philosophies and principles, employee management and development
The successful candidate will join a unique and growing company that leads in telecommunication. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Camille Joy Isidro
+63 2 8841 9384
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 16 March 2023An HR Supervisor job has become available for an experienced HR supervisor to handle accurately recording hours, managing payroll, compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment and employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Manager (Mandarin-Speaking) job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: AlabangDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting HR Director (Equipment Manufacturing) job has become available at one of the world's leading equipment manufacturing companies.