HR Director (Equipment Manufacturing)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1910160/001
Date posted 13 March 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-14 2023-05-12 building-and-construction Alabang National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting HR Director (Equipment Manufacturing) job has become available at one of the world's leading equipment manufacturing companies.
About the HR Director (Equipment Manufacturing) Role:
This Human Resource Director works closely with other business leaders local and in the region (APAC) and at times external customers. A strategic and collaborative mentality is required to assist executives and other department leaders in managing and sustaining the company's growth. This is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strategic leadership of teams tasked to plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organisation’s human resource compliance and strategy needs
- Oversee and work with HR regarding the strategy and execution of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management
- Ensure the team is using the optimal HR practices and platforms to perform tasks, report out to stakeholders and collaborate with other departments
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management
- Support strategic objectives and ensure compliance with laws and regulations
To be successful in this HR Director (Equipment Manufacturing) role, you have to collaborate with senior leadership to implement the organisation’s regional goals and global strategy related to human resource.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. Masters degree is preferred
- Certificate(s) related to human resource is an advantage
- At least 15 years of human resource management experience is required
- Must have experience with global human Resource and regional stakeholder management
- Flexible on work schedules and work setup
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or expertise in human resource policies, labour laws and regulations
Joining this established company is a no-brainer. The successful candidate will join a renowned organisation that leads in the equipment manufacturing industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this HR Director (Equipment Manufacturing) role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9328
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 16 March 2023An HR Supervisor job has become available for an experienced HR supervisor to handle accurately recording hours, managing payroll, compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment and employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Manager (Mandarin-Speaking) job opportunity has become available at a leading retail company in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting HR Business Partner (Organisational Development) job opportunity has become available at a leading telecommunications company in Makati.