Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1864100/001
Date posted 14 March 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-03-21 2023-05-13 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An OD Manager job has become available at a leading corporate/consumer banking company.
About the OD Manager Role:
In this role, you will lead the organisational capability programme design, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement, in support of HR group and the company's overall vision and directions. You will play a key thought leadership and influencing role to support organisational effectiveness, talent management and development as well as people engagement agenda and foster trusted relationships with all levels of the organisation, while keeping an ear on the ground and ensuring excellent stakeholder experience.
- Strategic Planning and Stakeholder Partnering - Partner with the OD Head and Business Unit Heads to align with organisational requirements with OD best practices around: objectives and key result areas, manpower management, talent management/development, and succession, change and continuous process improvement and people engagement
- Organisational Effectiveness - Lead the strategy planning and delivery of organisational review and design in active partnership with BU heads and leaders, talent acquisition, learning and development and other collaborator HR teams. Design the strategy and manage implementation, harmonisation and cadence for update of job architecture in partnership with HR and BU Heads and leaders
- Career and Succession Management - Partner with the OD Head in the creation of strategy and framework on career and succession management, aimed at creating a ready bench of future talents to sustain continuing business efficiency. Partner with the L&D, BU Heads, leaders and Talent Review Committee on the review, assessment and profiling of talent competencies for next level development, design of Individual Development Plan, analysis of competency gaps and development requirements. Using data and insights on development intervention updates, identify improvement opportunities in the strategy and implementation. Deliver positive experience in people and talent development
- Engagement - Partner with L&D, BU Heads and leaders to create action and implementation plans that address culture building opportunities. Create a regular cadence for monitoring updates. Partner with Marketing in the conduct of employee engagement survey; analysis of strengths and opportunities for improvement, business-wide communication of results. Develop creative strategies to drive people engagement highlighting non-traditional systems which include community/corporate social responsibility activities, mental health programmes, and events
- Continuous Process Improvement - Partner with the OD Head and all HR Teams in the creation of strategies to review and analyse current systems, policies and processes; identify gaps in delivery methods, to continually improve ways of working. Promote sustainability by standardising and documenting key systems and processes to ensure that they are repeatable and auditable
To succeed in this OD Manager role, you must have extensive managerial experience in OD/talent management preferably in the banking sector and with a background as an HRBP.
- Five to seven years of experience in OD or talent management, four years of which were in a managerial role.
- Banking experience is a plus
- Actual and active participation in change management, partnering and consultation with the business
- Key contributor who successfully developed, delivered, facilitated, analysed, and measured: OD and talent management programmes and interventions
- Bachelor of Science in HR management, organisational psychology, or equivalent credentials
- MBA or advanced diploma in HR is a plus
- Certifications in behavioural or personality assessments is a plus
- Amenable to working on-site
The successful candidate will be joining a leading corporate/consumer banking company.
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this OD Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Randell Jay Urian
+63 917 874 5423
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 16 March 2023An HR Supervisor job has become available for an experienced HR supervisor to handle accurately recording hours, managing payroll, compensation and benefits, talent management, recruitment and employee relations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Learning and Development Business Lead - AVP job has opened up at a leading bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 February 2023An OD Manager job has become available at a leading telecommunications company.
Salary: 975000Location: TaguigDate posted: 21 March 2023An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 March 2023A compelling HR Business Partner job opportunity has recently become available at a long-established and one of Asia’s prominent financial services companies.