Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref ONS0PR-46CE4247
Date posted 24 May 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 electronics Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An HR Manager job has become available at a successful consumer electronics company.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, and implementing all aspects of the human resources and administration function with a high service level. In addition, the position supports the management in HR-related matters and developing competencies to enhance the work quality of employees.
- Direct and execute the activities of the human resources function, including recruitment, interviewing, testing, placement, orientation, appraisal, transfer, promotion, demotion, or termination of employees
- Ensure that uniform standards of the Company’s rules and regulations, such as working hours, overtime, vacations, leave of absence, holidays, and related policy areas, are maintained
- Develop all HR-related policies and procedures and initiate regular reviews and updates. Ensure HR policies, procedures, and reporting comply with legal requirements and that Associates are continuously aware of HR policies and procedures. To support this, develop and maintain control methods, records, and files as required.
- Plan and conduct new associate orientation to foster a positive attitude toward Company goals. Review and update orientation contents and topics as necessary
- Recommend the company's compensation programme, including salary administration and benefits programmes. Ensure that compensation policies and practices conform to all applicable regulatory guidelines. Keep informed of new trends and developments in alternative compensation methods and tax law changes
- Develop and execute effective talent acquisition strategy and process; train and develop the interview skills relevant management. Attract and acquire high-calibre personnel and ensure that each person recruited meets full potential and goes through comprehensive orientation and onboarding programmes to gain a complete understanding of performance standards. Train and coach subordinates to develop their skills
- Develop and execute an effective performance evaluation system. Regularly review and update Associates' necessary skills and competencies through effective learning and development programmes, from training needs analysis to training facilitation and evaluation
- Prepare budgets for HR operations
- Manage the company associate's health insurance, schedule annual physical examinations (APE), and flu vaccinations
- Ensure a smooth process of adding (new) and deleting (inactive) employees to/from the Group Life Insurance provider
- Attend to the maintenance of company fixed assets to ensure proper equipment utilisation for office use and that accountabilities are well in place
To succeed in this HR Manager Role, you must have extensive background working as HR Generalist, at least two years as a Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Experienced HR Generalist with a minimum of two years of experience as an HR Manager handling end-to-end HR processes preferably from industrial, manufacturing, electronics or other industries. Candidates with experience working in a Japanese Company is desired
- Ability to develop and manager interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
The successful candidate will be joining a a successful consumer electronics company
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this HR Manager role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Randell Jay Urian
+63 917 874 5423
Salary: PHP80000 - PHP150000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 24 May 2023A Payroll Specialist - SME China job has become available at a successful industrial machinery manufacturing company.