Head of People & Organisation (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref UCGLRC-056EDFA5
Date posted 24 May 2023philippines human-resources/hr-business-partner 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 retail Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of People & Organisation (Retail) job has become available at one of the world's leading equipment manufacturing companies.
About the Head of People & Organisation (Retail) Role:
This Head of People & Organisation (Retail) works closely with other business leaders local and in the region (APAC) and at times external customers. A strategic and collaborative mentality is required to assist executives and other department leaders in managing and sustaining the company's growth. This is a unique opportunity for someone passionate about driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strategic leadership of teams tasked to plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organisation’s human resource compliance and strategy needs
- Oversee and work with HR regarding the strategy and execution of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management
- Ensure the team is using the optimal HR practices and platforms to perform tasks, report out to stakeholders and collaborate with other departments
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management
- Support strategic objectives and ensure compliance with laws and regulations
To be successful in this Head of People & Organisation (Retail) role, you have to collaborate with senior leadership to implement the organisation’s regional goals and global strategy related to human resource.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. Master's degree is preferred
- Certificate(s) related to human resource is an advantage
- At least 15 years of human resource management experience is required
- Must have experience with global human Resource and regional stakeholder management
- Flexible on work schedules and work setup
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge or expertise in human resource policies, labour laws and regulations
Joining this established company is a no-brainer. The successful candidate will join a renowned organisation that leads in the equipment manufacturing industry. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the key skills and experience, this Head of People & Organisation (Retail) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9328
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 29 May 2023A global insurance leader is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced candidate for a Head of Total Rewards job to in their dynamic team. This is a key leadership role that drives the development and implementation of the total rewards strategy, ensuring compensation and benefits programmes attract, retain and motivate top talent.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Head of Learning and Development job has become available at a financial services company based in Makati.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 May 2023A Payroll Manager job has become available for a highly motivated and organised payroll professional. The Payroll Manager is responsible for managing our payroll process and providing support for end to end payroll operations - both internal and external. The ideal candidate will have experience in both finance and human resources, strong attention to detail, self-direction, and excellent communication skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Technical Recruiter job has opened up at a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Technical Recruiter job is open for a progressive and competitive US IT service and consulting firm.