Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international e-Commerce company based in Taguig City has opened a new Knowledge Manager (Learning & Development Head) position. You must be passionate about the development of talent in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the Knowledge Manager Role:
Reporting to the both the local Head of HR and the Regional Head of People, you will be in charge of the Learning and Development activities and initiatives of the company and will be leading a team of trainers for the design, implementation and governance of training activities.
- Design, facilitate and manage the company’s Learning & Development initiatives
- Manage and develop a team of trainers
- Create and/or implement effective tools for evaluating, assessing and communicating the impact of knowledge management efforts
- Talent Management through the creation and facilitation of Training Programs
- Innovate current knowledge tools and assets – in line with the business and people agenda
To succeed in this Knowledge Manager role, you must have the ability to communicate effectively, inspire and motivate people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with modern learning technologies and methods
- Experience in Leadership & Soft Skills training
- Experience in Instructional Design
This international e-commerce company prides itself in its growth and dynamic work environment. If you would like to put your mark in a company that is growing exponentially, then this role is for you. The Learning & Development head job promises a lot of growth and opportunities.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.