Learning & Development Lead
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Learning & Development Lead role has recently been opened by one of the leading insurance companies based in Taguig. This role is for someone who has experience in Learning Design, Organisational Development & Talent Management.
About the Learning & Development Lead Role:
You will be an individual contributor and will work closely with others in the same role, locally catering to your own stakeholders in your own Contact Center business unit.
- Develop, implement and maintain learning initiatives, methods and processes for assigned business unit
- Contribute to the development strategy for learning projects and programs that impact the assigned business unit
- Innovate current knowledge tools and assets – in line with the business and people agenda
- Facilitate knowledge sharing sessions / learning programs
To succeed in this role, you must be passionate in everything that you do and be able to drive the business through successful implementations of your initiatives.
- Experience in contact center/shared services environment with proven ability to build effective partnerships with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Training Needs Analysis, Instructional Design, Leadership Training, Organisational Design & Learning Delivery
- Knowledge and experience with modern learning technologies and methods
If you are a visionary with a can-do attitude, and is always at the forefront to battle challenges, this role is for you. The Learning & Development lead job promises a lot of growth and opportunities.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.