HR Business Partner - Learning & Development
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 27 April 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An international shared services company based in Taguig City has opened a new HR Business Partner – Learning & Development position. You must have a passion for learning and commitment to knowledge management and organisational learning. You must have a commitment to achieving change and transformation.
About the HR Business Partner - Learning & Development Role:
You will be the Subject Matter Expert for Learning & Development for all the Business Units, leading the implementation of the L&D initiatives and doing stakeholder management.
- Coordinate with the Learning & Development team to cascade Learning & Development initiatives to all business units
- Monitor Performance Management of employees and the business and does training needs analyses and identifies appropriate training strategies to develop people
- Identify learning gaps and provide recommendations for innovation
- Stakeholder management for Business Units locally and internationally
- Aligning business strategies and talent development initiatives
To succeed in this role, one must be hands-on and have a proactive attitude.
- Experience in shared services or financial industry with ability to build partnerships with stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in HR Analytics reporting for Compensation, Attrition, Succession Planning, etc.
- Experience in Workday, Oracle, SAP & Sharepoint is an advantage
- Has blended learning exposure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This international shared services company touts its excellent processes for delivering its services to their respective global clients.
If you are a visionary with a can-do attitude, and is always at the forefront to battle challenges, this role is for you. This HR Business Partner - Learning & Development job promises a lot of growth and opportunities.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.