Learning Strategy Manager
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 telecommunications 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity for a Learning Strategy Manager in a leading Taguig-based Telecommunications company opportunity has just become available.
About the Learning Strategy Manager Role:
The successful candidate for the Learning Strategy Manager role will be in charge of designing, building and implementing blended learning strategies designed to help our internal and external front liners. Prepare the business partners and stakeholders across multiple lines of business for digitisation, gamification, collaborative and experiential learning approaches. It is the role of the Learning Strategy Manager to lead a group of highly skilled and passionate training and development professionals and you will have the opportunity to champion, innovate and refine impacts of learning throughout the organisation.
- Oversees the training and development team across multiple lines of business and work closely with all involved departments to ensure that training improvement steps are correctly initiated and that improvement measures are in place
- Utilise quality and operational data to quantify deficiencies for training needs analysis and be able to initiate and/or create learning programs to arrest these issues
- Oversees the planning of business partners and stakeholders, training teams and WFM department to schedule training sessions
- Oversees and facilitates the development and ensures the correct creation of all training materials aligned in meeting critical KPI’s
- Oversees the delivery of training (refreshers, upskill, new projects, new products, etc.) to trainees as required, following standard development plan and supported by the partner training leads
- Ensures an adequate supply of training resources to meet training demand and maintain quality level, through the range and quantity of trainings
- Own the end to end training process, knowledge management, overall learning experience (within training and beyond classroom environment) and results
- Take responsibility on training recovery efforts for project performance issues as part of the continuous improvement process
- Owning KMS and LMS as a standard knowledge management tool for all project and product launches
- Create a culture of knowledge by collecting, analysing and documenting awareness results, front liner feedback about available KMS documentation, initiating surveys and taking relevant actions for improvement
To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge on OpEx methodology.
- Strong customer and personal service skills, including customer needs assessment, evaluation of satisfaction and ensuring quality standards of service
- Proven working knowledge and has the ability to design training plans, creative training techniques, adult learning, and accelerated learning methodologies
- Proven experience on achieving NPS, VOC and CSAT through effective curriculum design
- Thorough knowledge of adult classroom instruction and program design
- Ability to analyse data and ascertain needs, linking training and design to performance and operational processes
- Ability to effectively lead a team and foster professional working relationships and high standard of work ethics
- Excellent stakeholder management experience. Proven track record on building and maintaining effective relationships
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Filipino to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved proficient in the languages
- Ability to present key insights in formal meetings with upper management
- Possesses a collaborative working style and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to be based in Taguig and occasional travel
- Educated to college or university degree level or equivalent
The company is more than a telecommunications company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and the ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a go-getter and excited to be part of one of the leading telecommunications brands of the country, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity!