Training and QA Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-05 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A Training and Quality Manager role has recently opened at a multinational shared services company to develop and maintain a fully skilled and knowledgeable workforce of Trainer & Quality Analyst professionals to serve the Business Partners as well as developing measurable success criteria and outcomes to operationally demonstrate effectiveness.
About the Training and Quality Manager Role:
You will be leading initiatives that promote learning and quality programs sharing across projects, programs, functional units, offices and leverages opportunities for integration, collaboration and innovation throughout the multinational contact center. You will collaborate with onshore Subject Matter Experts for the development of training plans, curriculum design updates, training delivery & quality development to meet client needs.
- Manage Business Partner relationships within the contact center by meeting with them to close gaps, share results, present trends with the goal of continuously improving Quality & Training in the business unit
- Manage the development, and creation of new quality programs that support the business strategy, and keep in line with the quality framework and guiding principles
- Work with team members to ensure quality of feedback and application of the Quality Development & Training methodology and provide coaching, feedback and tools to promote success and improvement of staff
- Evaluate and report on training outcomes to meet the expectations of business partners
- Continuously strive to improve training delivery practices by keeping current on industry trends and identifying and executing on opportunities that will bring business value
- Create individual development plans for each employee
- While managing team members, enable team to achieve required business results, develop team’s competency and communicate openly with team
- Supervise the delivery of quality assurance assessments as defined in the SLA, in terms of quality, quantity and timeliness
- Subject Matter Expert for the application of Quality Development methodologies and principles
- Accountable for the QD portion of the Budget target Leadership of, and accountability for the Trainers, and their performance measures, development and results
To be successful in this role, one must have an entrepreneurial mindset and should come from a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional facilitation skills with three to five year’s experience
- University degree, possibly a Quality related certification / diploma and four to six years’ work experience, in a variety of streams or in a single stream (area of speciality)
- Adult Learning accreditation or Bachelor's of Education degree is recommended
- Previous experience working with a North American company
- Proficient level of consulting, facilitation, and quality assurance processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, oral and presentation to effectively work with team members, peers and business partners
The company is a leader for business innovation in the Philippines, with strong business ties around the world.
This Training and Quality Manager is expected to be creative, solutions-driven, and focused with a can-do attitude.
Apply now for the chance to take on this challenging role.