Head of Talent Development
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An up and coming insurance company in Taguig is looking for a Head of Talent Development. They are looking for someone who is forward thinking and is not afraid to push the boundaries of learning and talent development
About the Head of Talent Development Role:
For the Head of Talent Development job, you will be in-charge of three sub-departments: Education, Design Thinking and HR Projects & Linkages.
- Ensure the development of the sales force and bank partners bearing a common understanding of the products and processes
- Knowledge portfolio management
- Partner with Head of Data Analytics in connecting with universities
- Create alternative and interactive learning initiatives that will drive the brand DNA, business strategies and goals
- Lead a team of design thinking practitioners in providing simple, practical, playful and fun solutions to business concerns
- Lead a team for HR Projects to ensure alignment of HR programs and activities
- Lead a team of Learning & Development practitioners for the L&D initiatives of the company
To be successful in the Talent Development Head role, you must be an inspiring leader with a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Active and effective people management skills with at least five years working experience in managing diverse teams
- Strong background in Learning & Development handling end to end L&D cycle
- Experience in design thinking or the Agile Methodology
- Proven stakeholder management
- Experience in insurance industry is a big plus
This company is one of the rookie insurance companies in the country whose business has been growing in the past years. Its aggressive and energetic culture is making a name for itself in this industry.
If you have the drive and determination to contribute your creative mind to a growing business, this Head of Talent Development role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.