Leader Development Director
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-18 insurance 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A leading insurance company in Manila is looking for a Leader Development Director to head the expansion and development of the work force for one of their biggest market areas in the Philippines.
About the Leader Development Director Role:
The role entails working with both internal and agency side of the insurance company's sales arm, handling the recruitment and the training development of the employees. You must be a person with a strong presence who could help employees become leaders. The Leader Development Director is expected to be able to help build and develop the company's standing in the market through its people.
- Supports long-term manpower planning / expansion strategies in assigned areas such as promotion of new internal leaders, recruitment of external leaders, and promoting a culture of leader development within the agencies
- Assess and analyzes market potential and leader capacity of assigned areas
- Conducts recruitment strategies such as Joint Field Work and Business Opportunity Programs to recruit more leaders
- Conducts governance activities such as business reviews and coaching sessions of transitory leaders and newly appointed leaders within the first months
- Monitors the progress of agency leaders end-to-end
- Supports leaders in developing systems and governance of their quality recruitment, MDRT development, leader development and agent activation
- Provides and conducts relevant leader onboarding programs and activities to ensure successful transfer of skills and knowledge specifically on recruitment, training and supervision of agents
- Executes localized leadership conferences, meetings, and events to strengthen competencies of leaders
To be successful in this role, you must possess at least five years' experience in agency related work.
- Graduate of any four year course
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good moral character and performance record
- Must have strong recruitment and influencing skills
- Preferred strong training background
- Willing to work in Binondo, Manila
The successful Leader Development Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are someone who wants a flourishing career in the insurance industry, then this Leader Development Director role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.