Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-11-26 it 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An Executive Coach position has recently been opened in a start-up tech company based in Makati City. Your task is to help transform and develop the team’s leadership pool through effective coaching techniques.
About the Executive Coach Role:
You will be a pioneer in the executive coaching function, whose success include growing and developing individuals and teams to set audacious professional and personal goals and fulfil part of their life purpose through their expression at work.
- Deliver professional coaching programs: you have experience within coaching programs for individuals or teams, ideally in high growth or innovative companies
- Working one-on-one, coaching individuals, working alongside the country manager, HR, Training, and Learning & Development to ensure coaching is having maximum impact
- Cascade international best case practices on internal coaching within the Manila office for leadership development, an opt-in personal coaching program, and team coaching
- Run group coaching workshops for critical thinking skills, life purpose and mission, self-esteem, confidence and efficacy
- Partner with leaders and others in the company to build roadmaps and plans to achieve their professional and personal goals whilst helping the business achieve its goals through effective leadership and communication
- Launch blogs internally and externally about culture, empowerment and internal coaching at the compan
To be successful in the role, you must be able to empower every single person in the organisation to do the best work, to feel challenged and fulfilled. Your goal is to unlock the greatness in every person, and connect them to their purpose and meaning through their work.
- Certified on the following: Master Certified Coach (MCC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC), or Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Have proven track record of upskilling and coaching individuals from their entry level to leadership positions
- Worked with a diverse group of individuals, in a fast-paced environment
- Open to full-time coaching
This international organisation is known as one of the best places to work, as they cultivate an excellent culture and employer brand.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Executive Coach job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.