Learning Business Partner
Consultant Sarah Silag
Date posted 27 September 20188767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A globally known financial services company is setting up their shared services operations in Alabang. They are looking for a Learning Business Partner to spearhead all learning initiatives in the company. You must be resilient and be able to take on multiple and dynamic challenges with a commitment to grow the business.
About the Learning Business Partner Role:
You will be responsible for all Manila training to support Global Customer Operations. The training initiatives include training the trainers and leaders, soft skills, culture, product/process and other ad hoc training deliverables. You will work on cross-functional improvement projects as well as global projects to drive the business KPIs.
- Establish relationships and provide consultation to stakeholders related to learning needs to solve business and development needs
- Deliver leadership training topics and programs to the new team leaders
- Responsible for the execution of the learning roadmap to support business priorities
- Develop and utilises data analysis and measurements effectively to identify performance trends and implement learning to drive improvements
- Ensure all learning programs have measureable impact to the KPIs of the business
- Effectively manage resources and develop contingency plans
- Partners with global learning colleagues to ensure learning initiatives are aligned and consistent
- On-going coaching and development of learning team
- Responsible for recruiting and retention of learning talents
To be sucessful in this role, you must demonstrate proven experience and success in training needs analysis, design, delivery and assessment.
- Previous experience of customer service is essential
- Project Management experience valued
- Experience in working with training vendors on training needs identification, learning program/class structure design and vendor classes quality evaluation
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Articulate or any e-learning tools would be a plus
- Must have a proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure, a team player with an ability to lead a team and motivate others
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Financial Services support is a plus
- Must be willng to work in Alabang
- Industry Standard Training Qualification
If you are a person who want to take on the challenge of building a global brand's shared services operations here in the Philippines, this Learning Business Partner job is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.