Organisation and Development Director
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 call-centre-and-customer-service 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
A new Organisation and Development Director role has recently opened in one of the most competitive American-owned outsourcing companies in the Philippines, to be based in Taguig City. Your task is to lead of organisational and development strategies with the support of learning and development initiatives to build the talents of the organisation.
About the Organisation and Development Director Role:
As the company goes through a transformation in people development, you will be leading and creating globally-initiated pilot projects to the Philippines.
- Manages organisational development (OD) strategies and processes of the entire company
- Assesses OD needs of operating, business and functional units
- Leads the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals
- Designs and executes key programmatic elements of the OD process
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals
- Assists with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding OD methods and tools
- Manages the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders
- Provides consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring
- Plans and leads short- and long-term planning for OD programs
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources
- Supervises a group of personnel in a work unit, each performing similar and/or interrelated tasks and activities
To be successful in the role, you must be driven and can share proven and successful projects in people development, that have resulted to employee performance.
- Stakeholder management experience with US-based clients
- Experience in driving global projects for a multinational organisation geared towards OD and Learning & Development
- Worked in the BPO, Shared Services, IT Services or similar organisations
- Exposure with designing people development programs for 5,000 full-time employees
This multinational company believes that thought leadership needs to be pervasive throughout the entire organisation. They are not afraid to be the pioneers of new ways of thinking, doing, and delivering experiences.
If you are motivated by transformation and enjoy working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, this Organisation and Development Director job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the region that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to this exciting opportunity.