Corporate Training Supervisor
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 utilities 8767 Paseo De Roxas Makati City 1226 Robert Walters Philippines
An exciting opportunity as a Corporate Training Supervisor has become available at one of the most established oil companies based in Pasig. This is a role for a person who has extensive experience in corporate training.
About the Corporate Training Supervisor Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic, close-knit team. You will be identifying and analysing organisational, departmental, and individual training needs. You will also design, develop, implement, and evaluate training programs aligned to the organisation's strategic goals. You must be a person who will be able to offer best practices to the organisation, able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for certain functions of the whole operation.
- Training Needs Analysis: Identify training within the organisation through the administration of various assessment methods to relevant parties and you will also evaluate training requests, ensuring adherence and alignment to established standards, and forward recommendations to the corporate training manager
- Create and design programs to address needs where upskilling/training is determined as the suitable intervention
- Ensure the complete and seamless delivery of training programs, including Competency Development Programs, by performing logistical/administrative tasks: enrolment of training participants, requisition and liquidation of the training budget, reproduces the training materials and other documents, and the securing of training facilities and venues
- Ensure the continuous improvement of training methods and modules through data and competency analysis, recommending training interventions based on it
- Ensure the maintenance and safekeeping of training methods
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Extensive corporate training experience
- Able to work in a very dynamic working environment
- Able to contribute best practices in training and development
- Overall flexibility to maintain the organisation's efficiency in terms of the job scope
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation in terms of career progression and work-life balance.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.