Vice President for Training & Development
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-17 financial-services National Capital Region National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting opportunity as a Vice President for Training & Development has become available at one of the established financial companies in the Philippines. This is a job that requires someone with extensive experience in sales & marketing, leadership development, customer service, and financial management aspects.
About the Vice President for Training & Development Role:
In this role, you will be working with a very dynamic team, and be part of a well-established company. You must be able to share best practices to the organisation, providing the overall strategy, direction, and management of the company’s training and development initiatives.
- Sales Training. You will be tasked to oversee the training programs designed to upgrade and improve the performance and productivity of the company’s sales teams. Your ability to analyze and implement strategies will be highly needed and be of value
- Training Evaluation and Interpretation. You will be tasked to conduct Training Needs Analysis to determine specific areas for training and implement appropriate action to address concerns. In addition, you have the responsibility for the conduct/delivery of training, being able to drive results and improve sales target results
- Training and Module Development. You will be tasked with the development of training and learning modules for the various business units of the company, carefully assessing what aspects of the business will be needing improvement
- Strategy Formulation and Development. You will be evaluating the success and effectiveness of your division and implement the necessary actions to improve/maintain their productivity. Partnering with the different business heads and stakeholders, recommending the necessary methods of training to improve the overall performance of the company is also necessary
For you to be successful in this role, you must have exceptional client/customer focus, top-notch collaborative skills, and communication proficiency. Showing leadership potential and being proactive in problem solving is also an important indicator of being successful in this role.
- Extensive experience in Training Management for about 15 years
- Strong communication, analytical, and leadership skills
- Deep understanding on the regulations, processes, customer behavior, and business environment in the financial industry
- Strong and creative business acumen, being able to drive growth and influence others
- Strong sense of reliability and accountability
- Shows strong potential in people leadership and management
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
Please apply today.