Learning & Development Head
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-04-29 financial-services Manila National Capital Region Bonifacio Global City, Taguig PH PHP 100000 115000 115000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
An exciting job as a Learning & Development Head has become available at the fastest-growing financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City. You are someone who has extensive experience in the full-cycle of Learning & Development, which includes Training Needs Analysis, Leadership Development, and Performance Management.
About the Learning & Development Head Role:
In this role, you will be working as an individual contributor, closely working with a very dynamic team of individuals across business units. You must be able to offer best practices to the organisation, be able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for the learning and training functions for the business. You will be focusing extensively on managing the development programs for the human capital of the business, making sure that people undergo the necessary training to improve performance and productivity. In addition, you will be tasked with developing solutions to implement effective methods on job education, performance enhancement, and performance recognition.
- You will be tasked to develop and conduct training and development needs assessment for the different business units of the company, coming up with proposals and objectives for various program
- You will be needing to create and develop effective training materials and modules in utilising different creative channels to enhance employee performance and effectiveness
- You will be tasked with the planning, organising, and execution of training sessions for all employees of the organisation, which includes staff, managers, and leadership positions
- You will also be tasked with conducting studies of all completed or pre-planned development programs, carefully evaluating each one’s effectiveness in translating to employee performance and business improvement
- You will also be tasked to collaborate with external vendors in leadership training, employee effectiveness, executive coaching, and all relevant learning & development platforms to improve overall organisational effectiveness
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time-management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
- Eight to ten years' solid Learning & Development experience, being able to function as an individual contributor
- Background in the financial services, fintech, and banking is an advantage
- Extensive network of contacts with external training & development vendors
- Collaborative, confident, and customer-oriented attitude and personality
The successful candidate will be joining a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation in terms of career progression and work-life balance.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.