Learning & Development / Training Specialist
Salary 14th month
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Fuerte
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-02 call-centre-and-customer-service Taguig City National Capital Region PH PHP 420000 560000 560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph
A Learning & Development Specialist job has recently been opened in one of the largest multinational insurance companies in the Philippines.
About the Learning & Development Specialist Role:
The Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for a variety of training services to meet staff development, organisational and training program needs based on objectives. Work involves assessing and evaluating training needs, preparation of training requirements, providing classroom/instructor-led training, designing curriculum / content, conducting program evaluations. It will also involve supervision, planning, coordination for a training program or a T&D Engagement program for execution.
- Conducts foundation training as needed to newly hired resources before endorsement to Process Training
- Organises team building events in partnership with the HR Business Partner or Admin Resources/Associates and facilitates Team Building program/activities
- Performs L&D related data entry in the established training hour grid for the call centre resources and maintains the database for reporting purposes and analysis
- Assesses and builds reports on training target hours versus completed hours and recommends solutions to stakeholders to meet training requirement targets
- Conducts communication coaching and assessments as needed and completes necessary documentation
- Liaises with external vendors and/or internal partners for training program needs
- Participates in calibration sessions with the TKQ/SME resources as needed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least two to four years' experience in Learning & Development.
- Must be amenable to a shifting schedule, between mid or night shifts
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email
- Knowledge of training and development process (Training Needs Analysis – Design & Development – Implementation – Evaluation)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines
- Maintains a collaborative approach towards learning program implementation
- Able to innovate through recommendation of tools, processes and programs
The successful Learning & Development Specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field in the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Learning & Development Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.