Training & Development Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1305000 1450000 1450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity as a Training & Development Manager has opened for a financial services company based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This is a role for a person who has an extensive experience in instructional design, content creation, and training facilitation.
About this Training & Development Manager role:
This role also leads initiatives that promote learning and quality programs sharing across projects, programmes, functional units, offices and leverages opportunities for integration, collaboration and innovation. The Manager will develop and maintain a fully skilled and knowledgeable workforce of professionals to serve the business as well as developing measurable success criteria and outcomes to operationally demonstrate effectiveness.
• Manage the development and creation of new quality programmes that support the business strategy and keep in line with the framework and guiding principles of the company
• Assist in the development and lead the execution of training strategies and training plans for large scale training initiatives / projects
• Work closely with client managers to ensure successful promotion of new programs, curriculum and training techniques.
• Responsible for the application of quality development methodologies and principles for the trainers and their performance measures, development and results
• Individual contributor role, which focuses on being a strategic partner to the business and ensures that training and development initiatives and plans are successful and efficient
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least five to seven years of experience in training, learning and development, and knowledge management.
• Minimum of five years of Training & Development experience. Experience in the BPO, Shared Services, or Banking setup is a plus
• Experience in grassroots level instructional design and module and curriculum development
• Exceptional training facilitation skills for various positions: entry, managerial, and executive
The successful applicant will be given the chance to develop Learning & Development strategies for a fast-expanding, multinational bank who pioneers all-digital banking. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
If you are interested, please apply today.