Organisation and Talent Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 retail NCR Quezon City PH PHP 910000 1040000 1040000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR role for an Organisation and Talent Development Manager has just become available at a well-known retail and food and beverage industry. In this job, you are expected to create and develop the L&OD function that supports the needs of a fast-paced and diversified business and organisation’s development needs to grow and retain key talent.
About the Organisation and Talent Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the Organisation and Talent Development Manager will play a key role in the organisation’s continued development and success.
- Create and manage organisation wide, team and individual training needs analysis and create plans and learning solutions to match the identified needs
- Design, build and manage blended learning solutions (e-learning, virtual, classroom, on the job using the 10, 20 70 model)
- Identify and manage third party L&OD consultants
- Design, build and manage career pathways and competencies
- Create and manage the succession planning process and development outcomes
- Manage company-wide induction content and delivery
- Design, build and manage new core skills learning suite such as supervisor, manager and leadership training and development
- Act as expert and consultant in managing a complex team and group people issues and works with leaders in creating and implementing interventions aimed in enhancing potential, performance and engagement
- Manage and enhance the company’s performance management policies, process and systems
- Create different strategies and tools in managing performance
- Keep up to date with the latest market trends, training methods and practices on OD and learning and development
To succeed in this role you must have an strategic performance management and succession planning and develop an effective learning and development programmes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioural Science, Organisational Communication or a related field
- At least three years of experience in OD and learning development in a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated experience in development and execution of training programmes
- Skilled in mentoring and coaching
If you are someone who ensures quality of work, doer, collaborative/team player, with outstanding interpersonal skills, this role is for you. You will be a part of a familial, diverse and forward-thinking organisation with an established portfolio.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Aileen Adena I +63 2 841 9348 I Aileen.Adena@robertwalters.com