Learning and Development Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH PHP 1300000 1560000 1560000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity as a Learning and Development Manager has become available at one of the fastest-growing financial technology companies based in Taguig. This is a role where you must have extensive experience in the whole learning and development process, particularly in training design and facilitation.
About the Learning and Development Manager Role:
Learning and Development Manager is an individual contributor who works closely with a very dynamic team of individuals across business units. You must be able to offer best practices to the organisation, be able to work with minimal supervision, and can take the lead for the learning and training functions of the business. You will focus extensively on managing the development programmes for the human capital of the business, making sure that people undergo the necessary training to improve performance and productivity. In addition, you will be tasked with developing solutions to implement effective methods on job education, performance enhancement, and performance recognition.
• Develop and conduct training and development needs assessment for the different business units of the company, coming up with proposals and objectives for various programmes
• Create and develop effective training materials and modules in utilising different creative channels to enhance employee performance and effectiveness. In addition, you will be tasked with the planning, organising, and execution of training sessions for all employees of the organisation, which includes staff, managers, and leaders
• Conduct studies of all completed or pre-planned development programms, carefully evaluating each one’s effectiveness in translating to employee performance and business improvement
• Collaborate with external vendors in leadership training, employee effectiveness, executive coaching, and all relevant learning and development platforms to improve overall organisational effectiveness
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also be able to implement the company’s code of conduct, culture, and best practices. Good time management, coordination with business units, and being able to consult with senior management will also help you be successful in this role.
• 8 - 10 years of solid learning and development experience, functioning as an individual contributor
• Background in the financial services, fintech, and banking is a plus
• Extensive network of contacts with external training and development vendors
• Collaborative, confident, and customer-oriented attitude and personality
The successful Learning and Development Manager will join a unique, fast-growing, and leading organisation in terms of career progression and work-life balance. If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.