Senior Manager, Talent Development (e-Learning)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aileen Adena
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 retail Metro Manila PH PHP 1950000 2600000 2600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager, Talent Development (e-Learning) job has become available at one of the biggest food and beverage companies in Ortigas. This individual contributor role will roll up to the Global Head of Learning and Development.
About the Senior Manager, Talent Development (e-Learning) Role:
As the senior manager for talent development, you will create a wide range in-house training programmes and design and build various training tools and e-learning platforms.
- Create and promote an agile learning environment cut-across the organisation’s different brands without losing sight of the organisation’s objective
- Strategically position and make available the training tools and e-learning platforms across the organisation
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and tailor-fit the organisation’s training needs and requirements, to effectively and efficiently develop and build a training programme and e-learning tool
- Take the lead in the company-wide promotion, implementation and management of the e-learning technology
- Maintain, manage and keep the learning programmes and tools up to date to effectively support the organisation's training needs
To succeed in this role you must have thorough understanding of the various contemporary e-learning technology and instructional designs.
- At least five years of experience in learning and development, instructional design and development in a managerial capacity
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Good grasp of an agile learning environment and technology
- Experienced in developing and training others
- Hands-on, can deliver and follow through, and can work effectively with others at all levels
You will be part of a well-known food and beverage industry that paves the avenue for both personal and career development.
If you can quickly gain understanding of the dynamics of the business, forward-thinker and doer, this Senior Manager, Talent Development (e-Learning) role is for you.
Apply today to learn more.