Salary Market Aligned
Consultant George Dumatol
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1560000 1950000 1950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OD Consultant job opportunity has become available at one of the premiere professional services firms located at the heart of Makati. This role is for a person who has extensive years of HR experience in organisational effectiveness, organisational change, succession planning, and leadership development.
About the OD Consultant Role:
This is an individual contributor role. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, integration, and delivery of organisational and talent intervention strategies to support the business of your client. You will be tasked to plan, develop, implement, and administer organisational change and talent programmes including organisational effectiveness, talent management, employee engagement, employee recognition, performance management, culture building, change management, communications, and executive coaching. You will be acting as a close external business partner to provide an outside perspective.
- Advise and partner on specific interventions to do with organisational effectiveness and talent management, therefore developing, managing, and implementing organisational development and talent management programmes to improve the client’s capability across the whole organisation
- Deep-dive in strategic plans with the client’s leadership and lines of business, to ensure the formulation of efficient and effective interventions that will translate to business success and the improvement of the employee experience through executive coaching, leadership development, succession planning, and performance management
- Provide in-depth HROD advisory solutions to specific business of clients in different sectors of the economy, ensuring that interventions are developed to have long-term, effective results within the whole organisation
- Lead projects for multiple clients at a time, making sure that project teams are working efficiently and within SLAs with different clients
- Build a diverse client network by way of business development, making sure that specific business targets are met and fulfilled.
To be successful in this role, you must have a very proactive attitude when it comes to doing your work. You must also possess great business acumen, communications skills, and be able to face different client leadership teams on a regular basis. You must also be adept in diagnosing organisational challenges and ensuring that specific interventions are communicated effectively. Lastly, a perspective of continuous learning and an attitude of quality client service must be present to achieve in this OD Consultant role.
- In-depth understanding of organisational development, talent management, change management principles, and its alignment to training and development styles
- People management experience is preferred, since there will be opportunities to manage project teams
- Prior consulting background is highly recommended – either freelance or structured
- Excellent communication skills and adept business acumen
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established company that can provide a solid career development opportunity in HR consulting, and can provide incredible monetary rewards.
If you are interested to start or build a consulting career, then this role as an OD Consultant is the right opportunity for you.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.